M/s Green Inspection Services is a leading raw cotton controlling company here in Bangladesh. Who is working on behalf of sellers and few international organizations with special care and good reputation.
Who has an excellent track record of clients for the best service of satisfaction. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to the clients.
We believe in keeping the client’s interest. We have an excellent professional, skilled and experienced cotton team at Dhaka, Chittagong and Benapole offices. They are taking best care all sorts of cotton controlling works like Weighment, Sampling, S/D/T, Damage Survey and Classification HVI Testing etc.
Post-Landing Supervision of Raw Cotton:
• To ensure to get information regularly arrival/landing condition of the cargos.
• To facilitate to know the extent/nature of damage/pilferage/loss of cargo, if any.
• To facilitate the client to know the actual quality of cargo arrived.
• To enable the client to lodge a claim on quality differences & short weight, if any.
Services offered include are below:-
• Supervision of weighing
• Bale by bale
• By truckload
• By container
• Quality testing :
• Supervision of loading and unloading
• Damage Surveys
• Foreign matter survey
• Water damage survey
• Fire damage survey
• Warehouse inspections
Controlling of Raw Cotton at port of Discharge on behalf of Seller / Shipper:
• Supervision of Container Seal breaking, Tallying, De-vanning, Weighing & Sampling,.
• Drawing of Arbitration Samples at Mills Site of buyers
• Damage survey
Quality Control/Testing Services :
• Sampling, Testing, Analysis (Chemical and Bacteriological)
• Certificate of Origin etc.